Meet Mrs. Stuckey
Tracey Bryant Stuckey
Contact: [email protected]
* Seventeen years of classroom experience as a public school kindergarten teacher in both Charleston and Georgetown counties
* SC State certified to teach grades 4K to 6th grade
* National Board Certified teacher in Early Childhood
* Developed curriculum for Georgetown County School District's kindergarten programs
* Teacher trainer for elementary, middle and high school teachers in several counties in the state of South Carolina
* Member of South Carolina's NETWORK of board certified teachers for teacher quality
* Infant/Toddler specialist (Early Interventionist) for special needs babies and toddlers in South Carolina
* Rivers' mom - a rising eight grader at South Carolina Connections Academy.
* Eight years private school teaching experience at Hemingway Day School- grades Kindergarten - 6th
*Vice President of the Williamsburg County Rural Leadership Alliance
*Exxon Mobil - Mickelson Teacher Academy Inductee for 2012
Mrs. Stuckey graduated with honors from the College of Charleston. She was in the Chi Omega sorority at C of C. Mrs. Stuckey was the state champion for Job Interview skills at the Future Business Leaders of America conference during her senior year in high school. Mrs. Stuckey wants to vacation on a Caribbean island very soon! She only gets 6.5 hours of sleep a day. Mrs. Stuckey has won many awards for her blogs and Play2Learn program.